Civil and Structural Engineering, Project and Contract
Management, Environmental Impact Assessments
We manage and supervise construction and plant installation projects for
our Clients, ensuring that works are carried out to specifications, time
schedules and budgets based on realistic time, resource and cost estimates.
We assist Contractors in meeting their reporting requirements such as work
programmes, as-built drawings, cash flow forecasts, resource schedules etc.
- Budgeting for Construction
- Construction Specifications
- Supervision of Contractors
- Resource Allocation, Scheduling and Levelling
- Preparation of Gantt Charts and Network Diagrams
- Calculation of Float
- Preparation of Cash Flow Forecasts
- Earned Value Reporting